Liquor Licensing and Compliance
The sale of alcoholic beverages is one of the most regulated industries in New York State and we are here to help you navigate the complexities involved with dealing with the New York State Liquor Authority. Whether you seek a liquor license, have been accused of a liquor license violation or are under investigation by the NYS Liquor Authority, we can help.
We provide federal, state and local licensing and regulatory compliance advice to clients and we assist restaurants, bars, catering and event services, and retailers on liquor licensing matters statewide.
Some of the matters we assist with include:
• Liquor license applications
• Protests and settlement agreements
• Compliance with alcoholic beverage laws and regulations
• Liquor license renewals and transfers
• Liquor board violations
• Regulatory cases
• Entitlement cases
• Enforcement cases
• Temporary suspension hearings
• Emergency suspension hearings
• Probation or Consent Order violations
• Modifications and termination of disciplinary orders
• Defense against administrative or enforcement actions
We can help you with any issue that may impact your license to sell alcohol. We understand that keeping a liquor license can be just as challenging as acquiring one.