With our extensive experience counseling family-owned companies and other privately held businesses, our team can assist wineries and vineyards from start-ups to seasoned operations. We help clients plan for business opportunities (including acquisitions and joint ventures), negotiate commercial agreements, cost-effectively resolve disputes, and provide strategic and practical advice on a wide range of issues impacting our clients’ business.
For winery and vineyard owners, our business services are complemented by estate planning, wealth preservation, and business succession advice, giving our clients the peace of mind that what they have worked so hard to create will endure.
Winery & Vineyard Services
- Business formation and structuring
- Mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures
- Debt and equity financing
- Trademark registration, protection and licensing
- Distribution and other commercial agreements
- Real estate and land use
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Tax compliance and structuring
- Family-owned business succession planning
- Liquor License compliance issues